Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Basa Sunda lebih singkat

Ternyata sunda lebih praktis lagi dr b inggris nihhhhh Terbukti bhs Sunda lebih praktis daripada bhs Inggris:



• Spending a lot of time doing nothing = ngajedog.



• Got hit by a truck that is moving backward = katabrak treuk.



• Talk too much about unimportant things = ngacaprak.



• Fall backward and then hit own head = ngajengkang.



• Falling forward and may hit own face = tikusruk.



• A small sharp thing, embedded inside one's skin = kasura.



• Smearing one's body with hot ointment and then massaging it = borehan



Complaining endlessly over unnecessary small matters = kukulutus



Being completely ignored by other people, no matter how hard you are trying to get attention = teu diwaro



Said I loved you but I lied

'Cause this is more than love I feel inside

Said I loved you but I was wrong

'Cause love could never ever feel so strong

Said I loved you but I lied = wadul !



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment